The electric (milk-)frother is ideal for foaming your pure matcha or your matcha Latte.
Insert the bottom of the frother into the bowl of mug and slide the control button down on the side. Guaranteed a delicious foam layer within 1 minute! The frother stops by sliding the operating button upwards. Sit back and relax!
How to... use the Matcha Mixer?
Do not bend the rod or coil. This would result in an imbalance that is detrimental to the operation of the device.
1. Make sure the rod is properly attached to the drive shaft. If you are experiencing interference, it is probably due to the positioning of the rod. If this happens, simply remove the rod and put it back on the axle.
2. Place the Matchapolitan powder in a glass or bowl with a high rim. Then add 70-80 degrees of water. The glass or bowl should not be more than 1/3 full.
3. Immerse the spiral (at the end of the rod) in the matcha so that it hangs slightly above the bottom of the glass or bowl.
4. Press the button on the end of the handle to turn on the Matcha Mixer.
5. Slowly move the spiral around and up and down in the matcha until the foam is the desired consistency. Optimal results are obtained after 15-20 seconds. Make sure the coil does not come out of the matcha shot while foaming.
6. Switch off the mixer before removing the spiral from the matcha.
7. Get the right ratio of Matchapolitan vs. 70-80 degrees of water. Start with 1 bamboo spoon vs. 125 ml of water and adjust if necessary.
How to... keep your electric frother in the best condition?
We recommend that you hand wash the (matcha and milk) frother after use in hot dishwater and let the frother run for a few seconds, then carefully dry it off.
NOTE: the matcha mixer is absolutely not dishwasher proof and never submerge the housing of the matcha mixer under water.
1. Unscrew the lid located at the end of the handle.
2. Insert 2 AAA batteries into the handle. The positive (+) end must face the point of the mixer.
3. Replace the cover and screw it on.
Batteries are NOT included.
Handle with care, sudden shock or fall, even from a low height, may damage the product.
Content: electric frother
Material: stainless steel
Measurements: L: 25 cm | W: 1 cm