Welcome to the Matcha Paradise!
Our organic pure matcha from Uji Japan is also available in vegan capsules! An easy and perfect choice for detoxing your body and you also give your body an energy boost.
For some people, the taste of matcha is too intense, it's described as an umami taste. Of course you can mix the matcha with a milk of your choice, making the taste of matcha softer. But if you don't have the time of find the taste too intense, the matcha capsules offers the perfect solution.
What is matcha and where does it come from?
This organic Japanese green tea is made from fresh, young Tencha tea leaves. They are picked by hand at the beginning of May (only one harvest per year). From 14 to 28 days before harvesting, the tea bushes are 90% covered (eclipsed) by tarpaulins. In the shade the leaves make extra chlorophyll and amino acids. The Tencha tea leaves are ground by traditional granite mills to an ultrafine emerald green powder. This powder contains no stems or veins but consists solely of 'leaf meat'. Many people find the pure taste not that pleasant which is why it is often combined with other ingredients to create lattes, ice cream, cookies, yoghurt or shakes. But nothing better than these vegan capsules where do you not taste the specific umami taste.
The real matcha can only come from Japan, specifically from the Uji region!
Why is matcha even better than green tea?
- Has 10 to 15 more ingredients than green tea;
- Gives 3 to 6 hours of energy boost;
- Did you know that 1 bag matcha capsule corresponds to 10 bags of green tea?
- contains a load of antioxidants;
- controls cholesterol levels;
- supports slimming;
- gives more energy;
- used to stay alert;
- favorable for endurance;
- helps to strengthen the natural resistance;
- supports metabolism;
- to be used to protect against free radicals;
- supports blood flow;
- contains minerals and vitamins (A, B complex, C, E, and K), chlorophyll, and is a source of dietary fiber.
How to... take your matcha pill?
Take 1 matcha capsule during or after a meal with plenty of water. Maximum 3 capsules per day. We advise not to take a capsule after 4 pm, because of a good night's sleep.
The Matcha Capsules can be taken in combination with our Immunity Capsules.
Not suitable for:
- in case of illness (flu)
- if pregnant or breastfeeding
- in certain heart conditions, cardiovascular disease
- in combination with certain medications and/or chemotherapy
- in case you're sensitive to caffeine or theine
- do not take after 4 pm
Content: 60 capsules of 275 mg/capsule
Filling the capsules with the organice pure matcha is in-house at Café Couture, this is done in The Netherlands to ensure that it is monitored.
Certificate! As the slogan of Café Couture says: 'We blend the best for the best!', we care about your health and strive to make the best products. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.