It's all about balance... Let this just be a good balance in your daily need for a delicious drink!
A special formula of green tea with lemon, yerba mate and spirulina to create a fresh energetic blend. To generate a boost with the yerba mate, experts have mixed the maximum of energetic ingredients. And with one of the most rich dietary supplements, spirulina, on the planet - this drink is a super healthy choice! Spirulina contains a bomb of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, proteins and omega 3.
A fun fact: *** star chef Sergio Herman uses this blend for his concept 'Frites Atelier'.
After the first week, this drink was already number 1 of best-selling drinks.
He added ingredients to this blend: lemongrass, pineapple, a splash of elderflower and goji juice.
How to... make a delicious ice tea?
Add the 'cold brew' ice tea sachet to 1 liter of cold and filtered water. Let it steep in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Add fruit of your choice and optionally you can add a dash of elderflower. Keep a ratio of 1/10. Enjoy this delicious and healthy cold brew ice tea!
Where do you store your ice tea bags?
It is best to store the ice tea bags in the resealable packaging at room temperature.
More info about this blend...
It is 100% organic! This blend does not contain e-numbers, no additives and preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy and it is gluten free!
- yerba mate contains caffeine;
- has a diuretic effect;
- high concentration of protein, iron, magnesium, iodine, sodium, zinc, phosphorus and potassium;
- stimulates the metabolism and supports slimming;
- very strong antioxidant (EGCG);
- energy-enhancing effect;
- supports the strengthening of the immune and nervous systems;
- yerba mate helps with weight loss (breaking down fat);
- helps purify the blood;
- stimulates the ability to concentrate;
- spirulina, tone and vitality;
- vegetable protein source;
- detoxifies the liver;
- full of minerals, proteins and omega 3.
Content: 12 sachets of 7 grams (1 sachet is suitable for 1 liter mineral water)
Ingredients: organic green tea, spirulina, yerba mate, lemon