The Matcha culture PERFECTLY matches our intense modern lifestyle. Powerful & pure benefits of pure ORGANIC top Green Tea leaves is the first step towards a Matchapolitan lifestyle/awareness.
It is our goal to integrate the super-healthy Matcha culture into our modern demanding Metropolitan lifestyle where we live and work very intensively. These new Matchas come directly from the ORGANIC tea plantations from the north-western part of the Chinese coastal province of Zheijang. Like the famous Japanese Gyokuru teas, the tea bushes are shaded for 4 weeks before harvest, with dark sailcloths that reduce sunlight by 90%. As a reaction to the lack of sunlight, the tea plant intensively produces chlorophyll and higher amino acids in the shaded tea leaves.
Afterwards, these leaves are further processed and milled between granite plates into highly healthy organic tea powder. Compared to Japanese Matcha, this Chinese Matcha offers a fairly robust character with the authentic sharpness of typical green tea. A moss green of color with a slight acidity at the end. This BIO production of Matcha dates from the Tang Dynasty (618-970). After the Tang Dynasty, Matcha was introduced to Japan, where it became an integral dominating part in the Japanese culture and way of life. In recent years, the Matcha's production is back in China, where some Chinese plantations use the exact same methods as the Japanese.
- Use Matcha preferably in the morning or afternoon (before 16 o'clock). For sure if you are sensitive to theine/caffeine.
- Take these capsules in the middle (or after) of you breakfast or lunch. NOT on a empty stomac.
Why is Matcha even better than green tea?
- Has 10 to 15x more ingredients than green tea.
- Gives 3 to 6 hours of energy boost.
- Did you know that 1 bag matcha capsule corresponds to 10 bags of green tea?
Online health info:
- contains a load of anti-oxidants
- controls cholesterol levels
- supports slimming
- contains minerals and vitamins (A, B complex, C, E, and K), chlorophyll, and is a source of dietary fiber
- gives more energy
- used to stay alert
- favorable for endurance
- helps to strengthen the natural resistance
- supports metabolism
- to be used to protect against free radicals
- supports blood flow
- for pregnant women
- for childeren
- for caffeine sensitive people
- on a empty stomac