Apples pieces, rosehip, hibiscus, pomegranate seeds ... meet the antioxidant PLUS 'cold brew' organic ice tea - 16 bags of 7gr for 1 liter
With this unique blend we focused on the pomegranate fruit because of the amount of anti-oxidants it contains. Enjoy this soft touch of healtiness.
Steep one 7gr bag in 1 liter of water overnight and the next day you have delicious homemade organic lemonade/ice tea.
- 100% organic
- no E numbers
- no additives or preservatives
- no sugar (if you want to make it little sweeter we recommend our Elderflower syrup, ratio: 1/10)
Ingredients; apples pieces, rosehip, hibiscus, elderberry, pomegranate seeds, lemongrass, orange peel, natural flavour.
Category : fruit infusion
Online health information:
- To use as a full antioxidantiagroup
- Used to protect against free radicals
- Beneficial for good mental balance
HOW TO SERVE IT AS COLD BREW ICE TEA/LEMONADE!
A good cold brew iced tea can be just as interesting and delicious as a hot tea. It can be clean-tasting and refreshing with little to no hint of bitterness or astringency. Cold brewing is so easy and delicious you might just make a habit out of it. Read on to learn the secrets of the cold-brew, along with step-by-step instructions.
- GET one of our specially blended selection of ONE STEP 'COLD BREW' ICE TEA BAGS.
- ADD 1 LITER WATER of cold, filtered water.
- WAIT & REFRIGERATE overnight or minimum for 4-10 hours.
- ADD fresh fruit & a shot of our Elderflower if you want to sweeten it up.
- SERVE with a smile.