It is our goal to integrate the super-healthy Matcha culture into our demanding Metropolit lifestyle of today where we live and work very intensively. These new Matchas come directly from the ORGANIC tea plantations from the north-western part of the coastal province of Zheijang. Like the famous Japanese Gyokuru teas, these plantations are covered 4 weeks, before harvest, with dark sailcloths what brings the tea plants 90% less sunlight. To compensate this, the tea plant intensively creates chlorophyll and produce more amino acids in these leaves.
Afterwards, these leaves are further processed and milled between granite plates into highly healthy organic tea powder. Compared to Japanese Matcha, this Chinese Matcha offers a fairly robust character with the authentic sharpness of typical green tea. A moss green of color with a slight acidity at the end.
This BIO production of Matcha dates from the Tang Dynasty (618-970). After the Tang Dynasty, Matcha was introduced to Japan, where it became an integral dominating part in the Japanese culture and way of life. In recent years, the Matcha's production is back in China, where some Chinese plantations use the exactly same methods as the Japanese.
- Drink Matcha preferably in the morning or afternoon. For sure if you are sensitive to theine/caffeine.
- Drink these Matchapolitan latte's cold with any milk type of your choice (coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk etc ...) so you can make a complete VEGAN story. We advise you not to consume it hot because too much bitters are released, and we do not want that in this initial phase.
Why is Matcha even better than green tea?
- Has 10 to 15x more ingredients than green tea.
- By mixing the Matcha we take up 100% of the content.
- Gives 3 to 6 hours of energy boost.
- Did you know that 1 bag matcha corresponds to 11 bags of green tea?
How do you drink Matchapolitan Iced Latte?
- Take 400ml coconut milk, almond malt, rice milk (if you want the VEGAN). Otherwise, take your milk to your choice.
- Add 4gr Matchapolitan (1 teaspoon) to the Matchapolitan shaker with some ice cubes.
- Shake it for 20 seconds.
- You can finish / serve this with a banana, berry or strawberry slice.
Online health info:
- contains a load of anti oxidants
- controls cholesterol levels
- supports slimming
- contains minerals and vitamins (A, B complex, C, E, and K), chlorophyll, and is a source of dietary fiber
- gives more energy
- used to stay alert
- favorable for endurance
- helps to strengthen the natural resistance
- supports metabolism
- to be used to protect against free radicals
- supports blood flow
** Each Tea Sommelier chooses to go for pure premium Japanese Matcha, which has it's Matcha's earthly strong taste - for some os the pure Matcha's taste to earthly. Though we believe very much in the super healthy benefits for our busy existence - therefor we find this Matchapolitan line THE IDEAL 1ST STEP to a healthier drinking - supported by the natural flavors. TRY IT NOW!